Be a Sponsor in 2021!
In 2019, 70+ Athens businesses and individuals sponsored Boo-le-Bark on the Boulevard. These sponsors raised $8,000 for Athenspets, the all-volunteer 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to helping the animals at Athens-Clarke County Animal Services and to reducing pet overpopulation in the Athens area. Proceeds from this year’s parade will again benefit Athenspets and the neediest animals in our community.
Sponsorships received by June 15 will be acknowledged in the “save-the-date” notifications sent to past parade participants.
For each sponsorship level, you (individual, organization, or business) will receive the following:
Your name on signs at the parade and on the parade website
Your name on signs at the parade and your name or logo (if an individual) or logo and link (if a business) on the parade website, with acknowledgement of support on the parade Facebook page
“Big Bark” ($250)
Your logo on signs at the parade and your name or logo (if an individual) or logo and link (if a business) on the parade website, with acknowledgement of support on the parade Facebook page, PLUS:
- Your logo on the event poster and name on event flyers posted around town*
- Inclusion of 1 promotional item in each participant’s registration bag
- Early registration for one dog
“Big Boo Bark” ($500)
The same benefits of Big Bark sponsorship, PLUS:
- Your logo on the event t-shirt*
- 1 vendor table
“Howl at the Moon” ($1000)
The same benefits of Big Boo Bark sponsorship PLUS:
- Exclusive sponsorship: these sponsorships are limited to one business per industry
- Your logo on the parade’s commemorative pint glasses*
- Participate in the parade in a role chosen by you and the Boo-le-Bark committee
* For these items, sponsorship must be received by September 1, 2021.
To sponsor by credit card or paypal, use this button:
Sponsorship donations may also be made via check payable to “Athenspets” and mailed to:
P.O. Box 1022
Athens, GA 30603
Athenspets is a 501(c)(3) organization; all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.