Be a Sponsor in 2023!
In 2022, 70+ Athens businesses and individuals sponsored Boo-le-Bark on the Boulevard. These sponsors raised nearly $9,000 for Athenspets, the all-volunteer 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to helping the most vulnerable animals in the Athens (GA) area and the people who love them! Proceeds from this year’s parade will again benefit Athenspets and its work to make Athens a more humane community.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of severe weather or if required to do so by the Athens-Clarke Unified Government, Boo-le-Bark will be cancelled with no refunds given.
For each sponsorship level, you (individual, organization, or business) will receive the following:
Your name on signs at the parade and on the parade website
Your name on signs at the parade and your name (if an individual) or logo (if a business) on the parade website, with acknowledgement of support on the parade Facebook page.
The same benefits of Treat sponsorship, PLUS:
- Your logo on the event poster displayed at the parade
- Your logo on an event flyer for your place of business*
- Inclusion of 1 promotional item in each participant’s registration bag
“Big Boo Bark” ($500)
The same benefits of Bark sponsorship, PLUS:
- Your logo on the event t-shirt*
- Your logo on the general event flyers posted around town prior to the parade*
- Acknowledgement of your support shared to the Athenspets Facebook page
- Free parade registration for 1 dog*
“Howl at the Moon” ($1000)
The same benefits of Big Boo Bark sponsorship PLUS:
- Your logo on the parade’s commemorative pint glasses*
- Participation in the parade in a role chosen by you and the Boo-le-Bark committee**
- A vendor table at the parade
* For this item, sponsorship must be received by September 1, 2023.
** Please contact us to arrange details of your participation.
To sponsor by credit card or paypal, use this button:
Sponsorship may also be via check payable to “Athenspets” and mailed to:
P.O. Box 1022
Athens, GA 30603
Please include a note that it is for Boo-le-Bark sponsorship. Thanks!
Athenspets is a 501(c)(3) organization; all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.